How to pay your bill?
Choose from any of these convenient payment options:
The My Vodafone app
- Download My Vodafone from the App store for Apple devices or from Google Play for the Android devices.
- Open the app, go to the main menu and then go to “Billing and Payment”
- “My Bill” is to view your bill and pay it.
- “Retrieve a Bill & Pay” to see the bill amount of someone else and pay it using their Vodafone number and Qatari ID.
- “Quick Pay” if you know the amount that you want to pay for a Vodafone number.
You will see 3 options:
Calling 122 and following the automated voice instructions and pay using your Visa or MasterCard.
Self Service Machines located at Vodafone stores
Banks ATM machines
- You can use the ATM machines of Doha Bank, CBQ or QNB to pay your Vodafone bill.
- Visit any Vodafone store to pay cash. For store locations and timings click here.
Automatic Direct Debit
- Just visit any Vodafone Retail Store.
- Complete a simple form with your bank account or credit card details.
- Your bill will automatically be settled every month without any additional costs.
Vodafone credit recharge cards
- Buy any Vodafone Credit Recharge card.
- Dial *100# from your line and choose the option “Pay through Recharge Cards”.
- Enter the Credit Recharge Card number.
- You will receive an SMS to confirm that your payment has been successful.
*If you have recharged a higher value than your current bill amount, the remaining balance will be credited to your account, and will automatically be used to settle payment for the next month’s bill.