Vodafone Global Data for Business
- All Vodafone Business Red Customers (“Customer”) will automatically receive the Vodafone Global Data (“VGD”) service from 21 May 2017 which converts their Business Red local data Plan allowance into roaming data for free while the Customer is roaming in the following Vodafone’s Global network countries below:
- 20 Destinations are included in Business Red M, Business Red L, Business Red XL and Business Red VIP below:
Qatar, United Kingdom, Turkey, Italy, Germany, Egypt, Spain, Hungary, Portugal, Australia, India, Romania, Czech Republic, Ireland, South Africa, Malta, Netherlands, Greece, New Zealand, Albania, Ghana.
- VGD applies only on local data in the Customers current Business Red Plan and excludes any data Add-Ons.
- The order of consumption of the VGD will be after Vodafone Passport Pack and Red Key data allowance has been consumed. This means that Customers having both Passport Pack and VGD, will consume Passport Pack data first.
- If a customer runs out of their data allowance while roaming they will be charged the standard roaming rates (QR15/MB). If a customer runs out of their data allowance while in Qatar they will be charged by the standard out of bundle rate (0.99/MB).
- Customer will receive an SMS notification when their data is consumed and customer can also check their remaining data allowance through the My Vodafone app or by dialing *129#.
- Vodafone General Business terms and conditions apply.