My Network Name
My Network Name – Terms and conditions
- All Vodafone Postpaid customers (“Customer”) can activate My Network Name (“Service”) to customise the Network Names (“Network Name”) on their mobile devices.
- Customers can choose from Basic or Premium Network Name based on their Plans:
|Plan||Basic Network Name||Premium Network Name|
- Customers can activate the Service by visiting any Retail Store
- It will take up to 72 hours to update the personalised Network Name and a SMS confirmation will be sent to confirm successful update.
- Customer SIM card must be active on the Vodafone Qatar network for 24 hours before a customer can request to activate the Network Name service.
- Device must be turned on when performing the Network Name update.
- Device must be on the Vodafone Qatar network when performing the Network Name update i.e. customer must not be roaming on their device.
- Network Name service is not available in Arabic on iOS 10 Apple devices.
- Customers must choose the Network Name in keeping the local laws and cultural sensitivities. Vodafone reserves the right to deny; change or suspend the Service and/or any Network Name requested which is in breach of the above (“Breach”). Further, the Customers agrees to indemnify Vodafone from any and all actions, claims, damages, liabilities, judgments, awards, expenses and costs (including reasonable legal fees and expenses on a solicitor-client basis) arising out of or relating to the Breach.
- Customers switching from Red VIP or London Edition will no longer obtain the Service for free.
- If the Network Name selected does not appear, the Customer must restart their mobile devices and to troubleshoot can contact Customer Care through chat on the My Vodafone App; visit any Vodafone Store or call 111.