By signing on these terms and conditions (“Agreement”), you, (“Customer”), choose to subscribe to the London Edition plan and benefit from Vodafone services provided as part of this Plan. London Edition plan is a plan which gives the Customer the option to avail of two SIM cards a Vodafone Qatar and a Vodafone UK SIM under a single billing system, and to benefit from some non-telecom services as described on [insert the link for black website] (“Plan”).
- The Plan is an invite only plan. Vodafone reserves the right to restrict membership.
- Customers shall comply with Vodafone Qatar Postpaid terms and Conditions.
- Customers can only subscribe to a London Edition UK number only if the Customer has a London Edition Qatari number.
- All telecom charges and billing for the Plan are in Qatari Riyals and payable to Vodafone Qatar as per the Vodafone Postpaid terms and conditions.
- The Customer must settle all non-telecom services charges directly with any third party supplier.
- In case of disconnection of the Qatari SIM or termination of the Postpaid terms and Conditions, the customer acknowledges that Vodafone has the full right and authority to immediately stop the service on the UK SIM and reserves the right to re-sell it again.
- Customer shall not resell the UK and/or the Qatari SIM or any other products and services without Vodafone permission in writing. Vodafone reserves the right to blacklist the Customer and/or terminate his/her services under this Agreement and/or any other agreement you have with Vodafone. By Blacklisting we mean that Customer number will be highlighted in Vodafone internal system and Customer will not be able to receive any product and services from Vodafone until the blacklist is removed by Vodafone.
- This Plan is only for the Customer use and not for multiple users. Vodafone reserves the right to terminate the service on this Plan if the Customer share or use this Plan with another person. For the avoidance of doubt, the SIMs cannot be used simultaneously in two countries.
- Customer cannot claim or benefit from any Vodafone UK offer including without limitation claiming of loyalty points, redemption of handsets etc, for the avoidance of doubt Customer can only benefit from the services and offers provided by Vodafone Qatar directly under this Plan.
- Vodafone will have a specified mobile number for this Plan, the SIM card and the number are provided free of cost to the Customers however the Customer will pay all the charges incurred from the use of the services. In the event of disconnection, transfer or termination of the Plan, Vodafone reserves the right to maintain the Qatari number unless the Customer elects to pay the cost of the number.
- Customer cannot keep any of UK SIM card and numbers either paid for or received from Vodafone in the event of termination, transfer or disconnection of the Qatari number.
- Customer can request an additional UK SIM card and/or Qatar SIM card but any additional SIM card will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- Customer gives Vodafone consent to use, process and store Customer personal information in order to provide the service under this Agreement. Customer personal information may be used and/or stored outside of the State of Qatar.
- Customer hereby gives the consent to Vodafone to inform its service provider outside the State of Qatar about the Customer location in order to benefit from services in UK.
- Vodafone will not be liable for any actions, claims, loss, proceedings, damages of any nature whatever (whether direct or indirect) in connection with any third party products and services that Customer has access to by using Vodafone Products and Services. Vodafone shall not be liable to the Customer or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform by any such third party products and services.
- Vodafone reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time, in the event we do so, we will have the most up to date terms and conditions on our website www.LondonEdition.qa. In the event of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on our website, the website terms and conditions will apply.