Vodafone Global Data – Terms and conditions
- All Vodafone Postpaid Red Customers (“Customer”) will automatically receive the Vodafone Global Data (“VGD”) service from 11 May 2017 which converts their Red local data Plan allowance into roaming data for free while the Customer is roaming in the following Vodafone’s Global network countries below:
VGD Countries Albania Hungary Portugal Australia India Romania Czech Republic Ireland South Africa Egypt Italy Spain Germany Malta Turkey Ghana Netherlands United Kingdom Greece New Zealand Qatar
- VGD applies only on local data in the Customers current Red Plan and excludes any data Add-Ons.
- The order of consumption of the VGD will be after Vodafone Passport Pack and Red Key data allowance has been consumed. This means that Customers having both Passport Pack and VGD, will consume Passport Pack data first.
- If a customer runs out of their data allowance while roaming they will be charged the standard roaming rates (QR15/MB). If a customer runs out of their data allowance while in Qatar they will be charged by the standard out of bundle rate (0.99/MB).
- Customer will receive an SMS notification when their data is consumed and customer can also check their remaining data allowance through the My Vodafone app or by dialing *129#.
- Vodafone standard Postpaid terms and conditions apply.