General Competition Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions including online and social media and prize draws (“Competition”) conducted by Vodafone Qatar P.Q.S.C (“Vodafone”), unless otherwise stated.
- Customers may enter into the Competition (“Entrant”) but if their entry does not comply with these terms and conditions, then it will be invalid.
- Any Competition held by Vodafone is open only to residents of Qatar unless otherwise stated in a specific competition.
- Information published by Vodafone on how to enter Competition and additional rules or terms and conditions included on www.vodafone.qa form part of these terms and conditions (“Specific Rules”). In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Specific Rules, the Specific Rules will prevail.
- By entering a Competition, the Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Vodafone reserves the sole right to verify the validity of any entry to a Competition and to disqualify anyone who has not complied with these terms and conditions or who has engaged with any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
- Vodafone employees and their immediate family (which includes parents, children, and siblings or spouse), or any employees of its advertising/promotion agencies and partners involved directly or indirectly are not eligible to participate in the Competition. If they do participate and win then their Entry will be invalid.
- All entrants must be 18 years old or have their legal guardian’s consent to participate in case of minors.
- The winner will be selected randomly from all the valid entries and contacted through official Vodafone channels. To be declared a winner the Entrant will need to provide their valid Qatari phone number and Qatari ID. If a winner fails to provide the required information within five (5) working days of contacting them, then they automatically forfeit the right to any prize and another winner will be selected. Vodafone reserves the sole right to stop contacting more winners in case four (4) winners failed to respond to attempts to contact them.
- Except as expressly stated or agreed otherwise by Vodafone Qatar, if a winner does not collect their prize within one (1) month of being notified of the collection time and location, the winner will forfeit all rights to the prize and will have no claim whatsoever.
- Vodafone is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of participating in the Competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By participating in a Competition, the Entrant waives their moral rights and consents to their name; images (including video) and voice including reposts being published in connection with the Competition, and their likeness, name; image and/or voice being used by Vodafone in any media in perpetuity throughout the world. No fees will be paid for such use(s).
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed as cash, unless otherwise stipulated.
- Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
- If applicable, winners should look to the manufacturer of products awarded as prizes for all warranties.
- Vodafone’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Vodafone reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend any competition at any time without notice.
- Vodafone holds Competitions in accordance with the laws of the State of Qatar