General Competition Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (including online) and prize draws conducted by Vodafone Qatar P.Q.S.C (“Vodafone”), unless otherwise stated.
- Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions are invalid.
- Any competition held by Vodafone Qatar is open only to residents of Qatar unless otherwise stated in a specific competition.
- Information published by Vodafone on how to enter competitions, prizes and additional rules or terms and conditions included on www.vodafone.com.qa form part of these terms and conditions (“Specific Rules”). In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Specific Rules, the Specific Rules will prevail.
- By entering a competition, the entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Vodafone reserves the sole right to verify the validity of any entry to a competition and to disqualify anyone who has not complied with these terms and conditions or who has engaged with any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
- Vodafone Qatar employees and their immediate family (which includes parents, children, and siblings or spouse), or any employees of its advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Except as expressly stated or agreed otherwise by Vodafone Qatar, if a prize winner does not collect their prize within one month of being notified of winning, the prize winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- Vodafone is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By participating in a competition, entrants consent to their name and images including reposts being published in connection with the competition, and their likeness, image and/or voice being used by Vodafone in any media for an unlimited period of time throughout the world. No fee will be paid for such use.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise stipulated.
- Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
- If applicable, winners should look to the manufacturer of products awarded as prizes for all warranties.
- Vodafone’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Vodafone reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend any competition at any time.
- Vodafone holds competitions in accordance with the laws of the State of Qatar