- All Flex Postpaid customers will be entitled to the “Flex grow” feature available on Flex 100, Flex 150 & Flex 200 plans (“Eligible Customer”) as below:
* New Eligible Customers
will automatically subscribe from 1 January 2019.
* Existing Flex Postpaid customers will need to subscribe by dialling *248# or through My Vodafone App.
- Prepaid flex customers are not eligible for Flex Grow.
- The Eligible Customers will be notified through SMS about the extra flex they receive in a month.
- The extra flex will be added in the total flex balance for the month on each bill cycle automatically.
- In addition, Customers who have been with Vodafone for more than four (4) months will also receive one-time bonus (“One Time Bonus”) at the time of subscription. The bonus value will depend on their stay with Vodafone and will be communicated via SMS.
- The One Time Bonus will be added to the Eligible Customer’s balance at the time of the first plan renewal after the subscription to Flex Grow
- Once subscribed Eligible Customers will start receiving extra flex as an ongoing benefit from the 2nd bill run after the subscription date. The extra flex will be added in the balance at the time of monthly plan renewal.
- Eligible Customers who subscribe to Flex grow will not accumulate Vodafone Points.
- Eligible Customers will lose their Flex including bonus flex if they migrate to other Postpaid or Prepaid, transfer their number, terminate their number or port out.
- The Eligible Customers will be notified through SMS about the extra flex they receive in a month and the extra flex will be added in the total flex balance for the month on each bill cycle.
- Vodafone standard Postpaid terms and conditions