Vodafone Easy Donations – Terms and Conditions
All Vodafone Postpaid customers (“Customer”) can make monthly recurring donations to the two leading charities in Qatar below:
- Qatar Charity
- Qatar Red Crescent
- Customers can activate and deactivate donate through My Vodafone App or visiting Vodafone store or by contacting customer care.
- Customers can choose a donation amount that best suits them from QR 100, QR 200 and QR 300 denominations. However London Edition customers, donations can be made in QR 300 denominations.
- Customer can donate to different charities however, they cannot add more than one of the same donation amount for the same charity. i.e. you cannot choose 2x QR 100 donations to Qatar Charity but you can select 1x QR 100 donation to Qatar Charity and 1x QR 100 donation to Qatar Red Crescent.
- Vodafone does not deduct any amount and the full amount is sent directly to the customer’s chosen charity.
- Customer can change the monthly donation amount but will need to deactivate their existing donation Add-on and activate the new donation amount.
- Customer who are unable or fail to pay their monthly Vodafone bill whilst subscribing to Vodafone Charity Donation Add on, their donation will not be sent to their chosen charity.
- When activating your Charity Donation Add-on, the first donation will automatically be added to the current months’ bill. The next donation will be added when the customer’s monthly Postpaid plan renews.
- Charity Donation payment will appear under the “Plans and Extras” section of your bill.
- Customers will receive a notification for monthly renewal and can check their donations using Vodafone’s *129# balance check service.