- Borderless WhatsApp is a benefit for Customer’s on Red Me, Red Unlimited and Red VIP (“Eligible Plans”).
- Customers on these Eligible Plans can stay connected with WhatsApp while roaming in any of Vodafone Passport countries up to 1 GB free.
- Borderless WhatsApp is available in all Vodafone Passport countries. Customer can view the passport countries available at https://www.vodafone.qa/en/roaming#passportPack.
- Customer can enjoy 1 GB of Borderless WhatsApp every month and after which customer will be charged according to the data roaming charges applicable on that country. A new 1 GB will be added to your account at your bill cycle renewal.
- Borderless WhatsApp will be automatically activated on Red Me, Red Unlimited and Red VIP and Customers do not have to activate the Passport Pack to get this benefit.
- Vodafone reserves the right remove or modify the Borderless WhatsApp at its own discretion.
- If the Customer’s benefits were removed due to their number being suspended after which the Customer pay their bill, the suspended lifestyle benefits will be reactivated starting from their next bill cycle.