1. What is Bill Manager?
Bill Manager is an innovative product, exclusively available for Vodafone Red customers. It ensures that you won’t be shocked by your bill from local data and roaming usage, by automatically giving the advantage of the best add-ons.
2. How does Bill Manager work?
Bill Manager is a virtual manager who monitors the out of bundle charges and activates the appropriate product that gives you the best value. E.g. if you are roaming in a Passport Pack country Bill Manager will automatically give you the benefits of the Passport Pack for no additional charge once you have consumed out of bundle data or calls worth QR 100. For local out of bundle charges Bill Manager will give you the below benefits without extra charges once you have reached a certain spend threshold:
Amount Spent Out of Bundle
Extra FREE value given
Less than QR 20
3. Does Bill Manager work when I make local calls or use data locally?
4. Does Bill Manager work when I travel abroad?
Bill Manager works in Vodafone Passport Pack countries. If you are roaming in other countries, Bill Manager will not be able to further optimize your spending.
5. How can I check if Bill Manager is working?
Any new Red customer will automatically have Bill Manager added to their account, free of charge. Once Bill Manager is activated you will get an SMS and you can check your usage via the My Vodafone App.
6. How can I activate Bill Manager?
Bill Manager will be automatically activated for the following plans: Red 250, Red 350, Red VIP and Red Unlimited.
7. Will Bill Manager let me know when I consumed all my data?
Yes, you will be informed via SMS once you have consumed all your included Bill Manager value.
8. Is Bill Manager available for other postpaid plans?
At the moment Bill Manager is exclusively available as a FREE benefit for Red plan customers.
9. How can I unsubscribe from Bill Manager?
Bill Manager is always giving you a better rate than the standard rates. Therefore, there is no need to deactivate Bill Manager. If you really don’t want to take advantage of this feature you can disable Bill Manager via the My Vodafone App.
10. Will Bill Manager let me know when it activates a product for me?
Yes, Bill Manager will send an SMS notification every time it gives you additional benefits. These benefits will always be provided without an additional charge and are non-recurring. The provided Bill Manager benefits will expire at the end of your bill cycle.
11. What are Bill Manager savings?
With Bill Manager you will use data and calls on the standard out of bundle usage after you finished your included plan value. As soon as you have reached a spend that could have gotten you a better add-on (e.g. for local internet usage or even roaming), Bill Manager will automatically give you this benefit without any additional charge! Bill Manager will calculate the savings by valuing your actual usage on out of bundle rates vs. the benefits given by Bill Manager.
12. How can I view Bill Manager savings?
Bill Manager will send you an SMS at the end of your billing cycle and inform you about the savings Bill Manager has given you. This is calculated by valuing your actual usage on standard out of bundle rates vs. the benefits given by Bill Manager.
Valet & Parking
1. What is the Parking & Valet Privilege?
As a Vodafone Red customer, you’ll get a discount (up to 100%) on valet and parking in major malls and entertainment venues in Qatar.
2. How does the Parking & Valet privilege work?
When you subscribe to a Vodafone Red Plan, you will receive a Red card depending on which plan you subscribe to. Using your Red card, you will be able to enjoy valet service and parking at shopping malls and entertainment venues in Qatar. All you have to do is give you Red card to the designated staff at the location to enjoy the service.
3. Where is the Parking & Valet Privilege available?
4. Is there a limit for the Parking & Valet privilege?
There is a fair usage policy of 50 parking per year which is on average 1 parking per week, every week for the entire year.
Once this limit is reached, Vodafone may disable the Parking & Valet Privilege at its own discretion. Also, each card must only be used by the card-holder, and this means that each valet service can be provided once per hour, and can’t be shared amongst other users/cars.
5. Where can I get my Valet Parking card?
Valet Parking Cards are available in any of the following stores:
1. Al Nasr
2. Gharaffa Souq
3. Hyatt Plaza
4. Ezdan Mall Kiosk
5. Al Shafi Street
6. Old Airport
7. Al Meera Westbay
8. City Center
10. Al Khor
11. Lulu Al Gharaffa
15. Mall of Qatar
17. Lulu D Ring
1. What is borderless WhatsApp?
It is a benefit whereby RED customers can stay connected with what’s app while roaming in any of Vodafone passport countries up to 1 GB for free.
2. Who is eligible?
RED Me, New RED Unlimited and red VIP customers.
3. Where I can use the borderless WhatsApp benefits?
4. Is there a limit for borderless WhatsApp?
Yes. You can enjoy 1 GB of borderless WhatsApp every month.
5. What will happen if I finish the 1GB in my borderless WhatsApp allowance?
You will be charged according to the data roaming charges applicable on that country. A new 1 GB will be add to your account at your bill cycle renewal.
6. How long is this offer?
You can enjoy up to 1GB WhatsApp messaging while roaming without additional fees as long as you are on Red plans.
7. How Can I activate this offer?
This benefit is automatically activated on your Red plan.
8. Will I get this even if I do not activate the passport pack?
1. What is Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application?
Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application is a special version of popular ENTERTAINER Application designed specially to cater for Vodafone Red customers’ needs and lifestyle. Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application allows you to enjoy great discounts and buy one get one free offers in various popular restaurants, fitness centers, hotels and many more across Qatar and on hotels in other countries.
2. What happen if I already paid for the standard ENTERTAINER app?
Vodafone ENTERTAINER is a separate application from the standard ENTERTAINER app. You can enjoy the benefits of both apps at the same time.
3. Who is eligible?
Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application is available FREE for Red Me, Red Unlimited and Red VIP customers.
Other Red customers can enjoy Vodafone ENTERTAINER by paying QR 200 per year. If you want to pay for this add-on please visit my Vodafone app, any Vodafone shops or call Vodafone call center at 111.
4. How do I activate my Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application?
Access My Vodafone app and under the partners section choose Vodafone ENTERTAINER and click activate button. This will direct you to [Apple store or Google play] to download the Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application.
Once the Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application is downloaded, you need to access it and create a new account by filling the following (first & last name, email address and password).
Once the account is created, you can start enjoying the great benefits of Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application.
5. What will happen if I download Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application directly from Apple or Google store?
If you downloaded the Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application directly and tried to access it without being redirected from Vodafone App first, then you will get an error message that you need to access Vodafone App first to claim the offer.
6. How do I see the merchants & offers available on the Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application?
The easiest way to see all the merchants and Offers available is to open the Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application and follow these simple steps:
- From the Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application home screen, select the shopping bag icon on the bottom right of the Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application
- Select the product you are interested in purchasing
- Scroll down and under “Our most popular outlets”, you will find the option to “view all merchants”
7. For how long I can enjoy the Vodafone ENTERTAINER offers?
You will be able to enjoy the benefits of the Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application for 12 months from the date of activation of Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application.
8. Is there a limit of how many times I can use the offer?
Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application will have 3 offers per merchant.
9. What do I do if I cannot access Vodafone ENTERTAINER section on Vodafone App or can’t access Vodafone ENTERTAINER link?
Please call us at 111 anytime.
10 . What will happen if I disconnect my Vodafone number or migrate to another plan which is not eligible for Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application?
If you get Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application free as part of your plan then your subscription will be deactivated immediately.
If you paid QR 200 for Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application then your account will still be valid for 12 months from the date of purchasing Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application add-on.
11. What will happen if I don’t use the benefits during the 12 months? Can I carry forward?
Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application is valid for 12 months from the date of activation and benefits cannot carry forward.
12. Who shall I contact if I have a complaint against the Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application?
Please contact us on our 24/7 call center at 111.
13. Can I add family members to the Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application?
Additional user cannot be added to Vodafone ENTERTAINER Application.
1. What is Anghami app?
Anghami is the most popular music-streaming app in the Middle East. Anghami covers Arabic and International music in one place.
2. What is Anghami plus?
- Unlimited downloads
- No ads
- Scrub, Rewind, Repeat
- High quality audio
3. What are the benefits that Vodafone RED customers get with Anghami?
RED Me, Red Unlimited and Red VIP customers will enjoy Anghami Plus subscription FREE.
4. How do I activate my free Anghami plus subscription?
You can access My Vodafone app, under My Lifestyle section and choose “Exclusive for you” menu, and click on Anghami button and click on go to App button to be redirected to Anghami App.
Customer need to create a new profile on Anghami app or use their existing Anghami log in.
5. What will happen if I already have Anghami plus subscription?
Existing Anghami plus customers can enjoy the free Anghami plus subscription once their current Anghami plus subscription is expired.
6. What is the validity for Anghami plus subscription?
Subscription will be renewed monthly as long as the customer is on the eligible plan.
7. What will happen if I migrate to another plan that is not eligible for Anghami plus ?
If you downgrade your plan to another plan that does not have Anghami plus as part of the plan, you will not be able to access Anghami section on the App.
If you migrated in the middle of the month, your Anghami plus subscription will remain valid till end of the month.
8. What will happen if my number got suspended or disconnected?
If your number is suspended or disconnected you will not be able to enjoy the free Anghami plus subscription any more.
9. I cannot access Anghami section on Vodafone App?
Please call us at 111.
1. What is WAVO by OSN?
WAVO is an online streaming platform where you can watch your favourite shows, Hollywood and Arabic movies, Kids content, live sport, WWE and original content.
WAVO has 27 live TV channels.
2. What are the benefits Red customers can get with WAVO?
All Red customers will enjoy free subscription to WAVO.
3. How do I activate my WAVO free subscription?
You can access My Vodafone app, under My Lifestyle section and choose “Exclusive for you” menu, and click on WAVO.
Choose “Complete my WAVO registration”. An SMS will be sent to you with activation code and one you enter it you will be granted access to WAVO app for free.
4. What do I do if I cannot access WAVO section on My Vodafone App?
Please call us at 111 at any time.
5. What will happen if I migrate to another plan that is not eligible for WAVO free subscription?
If you downgrade your plan to another plan that does not have WAVO free subscription plan, you will not be able to access WAVO section on the App.
If you migrated in the middle of the month and activated WAVO earlier your subscription will remain valid till the end of this current month.
6. What will happen if my number got suspended or disconnected?
If your number is suspended or disconnected you will not be able to access WAVO section on the App.
All valid free subscription will remain active until the end of this current month.
7. Who shall I contact if I have a complaint against WAVO?
Please reach WAVO directly by sending an email to: email@example.com
1. What is Talabat?
Talabat is an application based food delivery service.
2. What is Talabat GO?
Talabat GO service is a delivery service for a specific list of restaurants listed on Talabat GO section on Talabat App. It normally costs between QR7 to QR10 per delivery.
Talabat GO allows the customers to track the order on the map and it’s faster than the normal Talabat delivery services.
3. What are the benefits Red customers can get with Talabat?
Red Me, RED Unlimited and RED VIP customers will enjoy 10 FREE Talabat GO deliveries per month.
Other RED customer can purchase Vodafone Talabat GO add-on for a price of QR 60 per month.
4. How do I activate my Talabat Go discount?
You can access my Vodafone app, under My Lifestyle section and choose “Exclusive for you” menu, and click on Talabat button.
A discount code will be generated and displayed. Each discount code will allow free Talabat GO delivery up to 10 deliveries a month. Copy and paste this code in the discount code tab in Talabat app before you finalize your order.
5. Can I use the discount code for normal Talabat delivery discount?
The discount code only works for Talabat GO delivery and not on normal delivery.
6. Do I need to enter my Talabat discount code every time I order?
Yes every time you order, you need to use the discount code in order to enjoy the benefit.
7. What is the validly for each discount code?
The discount code is valid for one calendar month. You will get a new code at the beginning of every month, so there will be February voucher and March voucher and so on.
8. What will happen if I do not use the 10 deliveries during the month? Can I carry forward?
Each month you will get a new code enabling Free 10 deliveries. There is not carry forward.
9. What do I do if I cannot access Talabat section on My Vodafone App or can’t use the discount code?
Please call us at 111 at any time.
10. What will happen if I migrate to another plan that is not eligible for Talabat discount?
If you downgrade your plan to another plan that does not have Talabat GO discount as part of the plan, you will not be able to access Talabat section on the App to get new codes.
If you migrated in the middle of the month and got a code earlier then this code will remain valid on Talabat App till the end of this current month.
11. What will happen if my number got suspended or disconnected?
If your number is suspended or disconnected you will not be able to access Talabat section on the App to get new codes.
All valid generated codes will remain valid on Talabat App until the end of this current month.
12. Who shall I contact if I have a complaint against Talabat?
Please reach Talabat directly by calling 8006610 or using the chat service in Talabat app.
1. What are the benefits Red customers can get with Careem?
Red Me, Red Unlimited and Red VIP customers will enjoy 50% discount on four rides each month with a maximum value of QR 25 per ride.
2. How do I activate my Careem discount code?
Access My Vodafone app, under My Lifestyle section choose “Exclusive for you” menu, and click on Careem button. A discount code will be generated and displayed. Copy and paste this discount code in Careem app to enjoy your exclusive discount.
3. Will the discount code work with all the category rides of Careem?
YES, each discount voucher will allow discounts on Careem rides, across all the categories.
4. What is the validly for each discount code?
The discount code is valid for one calendar month, which can be used for maximum of four (4) times per month.
You will get a new code at the beginning of every month, so there will be February voucher and March voucher and so on.
5. Do I need to enter the discount code every time I order Careem?
No, you will be adding the voucher code only once on Careem App and it will reflect on this ride and the next 3 rides as well automatically.
6. What do I do if I cannot access Careem section on My Vodafone App or can’t use the discount code?
Please call us on 111 at anytime.
7. What will happen if I migrate to another plan that is not eligible for Careem discount?
If you downgrade your plan to another plan that does not have Careem discount as part of the plan, you will not be able to access Careem section on the App to get new codes. For example if you move from Red Me to Flex you will not be eligible to Careem discount.
If you migrated in the middle of the month and got a code earlier then this code will remain valid on Careem App till the end of this current month.
8. What will happen if my number got suspended or disconnected?
If your number is suspended or disconnected you will not be able to access Careem section on the App to get new codes.
All valid generated codes will remain valid on Careem App until the end of the current month.
9. What will happen if my Careem taxi does not come or if I have complaint against Careem?
If you have any concern about Careem’s service please get in touch with Careem at 800 0097.
1. What is VIP Account Management?
VIP Account Management is a personalized customer service over the phone provided for free to all Vodafone customers who have Red Unlimitedand Red VIP mobile service plan.
2. What are the benefits of VIP Account Management?
- The VIP Account Management will ensure that you have an error-free bill and will contact you to explain your first bill.
- You will be the first to know about our new plans and promotions from your VIP Account Management Team
- You will receive faster assistance for any requests or issues you raise
3. Is my VIP Management Team available 24x7?
The VIP Account Management Team will be available from 9 AM to 9 PM.
4. What happens if I switch to a different plan?
The RED VIP Management Team service is only applicable to Red Unlimited and Red VIP customers. Upon switching to a non-eligible plan, the VIP Management Team Service will no longer be available for you.
5. Can I contact my VIP Management Team via chat or email?
For the moment, you will only be able to reach your VIP Management Team by calling 122 from your mobile that has the eligible plan.
6. How will I reach the VIP Management Team?
You may reach the VIP Management Team by calling 122 from your mobile that has the eligible plan.
Shop & Ship
1. What is Shop & Ship?
Shop & Ship is an international shipping service provided by Aramex that allows you to shop from US, UK/EU, China, Turkey, UAE, India, South Africa and Germany and get it delivered to your doorstep in Qatar. That means more online shopping options, hassle-free.
2. How does Shop & Ship Work?
To bring the wonderful world of online shopping to your doorstep, all you have to do is register online for a Shop & Ship Lifetime Membership on its website. Once registered, you will get 9 personalized physical addresses in New York, London, Shanghai, Istanbul, Dubai, Mumbai, Hong Kong, Johannesburg and Frankfurt.
You can use these addresses to shop from the US, UK/EU, China, Turkey, UAE, India, South Africa, and Germany, and Shop &Ship will deliver them to where you live at reasonable shipping rates.
3. What are the benefits that Vodafone Red customers get with Shop & Ship?
Red Unlimited and Red VIP customers will enjoy the following FREE benefits:
- Shop & Ship lifetime membership
- 1 Year Shop & Ship Flex membership that will offer you exclusive discounts on the shipping fee.
- Delivering the shipped items from Shop & Shop Doha outlets to the customer home with a limit of 2 deliveries per month Other Red customers can buy Shop & Ship add-on by paying QR 500 per year.
If you want to pay for this add-on please visit My Vodafone App, any Vodafone Shops or call Vodafone call center at 111.
4. How do I activate my free Shop & Ship benefits?
Access My Vodafone app and under the partners section choose Shop & Ship and click activate button. A unique voucher code will be generated. Click ‘Copy and Go’ button and you will be directed to a Shop & Ship registration form. Register for Shop & Ship account through this dedicated registration form to redeem the above voucher code.
5. What will happen if I already have a Shop & Ship Membership?
Existing Shop & Ship customers will not be able to use this voucher code.
6. What is the validity for each voucher code?
Every voucher will be valid for one calendar year from the redemption date.
7. What will happen if I migrate to another plan that is not eligible for Shop &Ship discount?
If a free service customer downgraded his/her plan to another plan that does not have Shop & Ship service as part of it, then their Shop & Ship subscription will not be valid from the first day of the next calendar month.
If a paid service customer migrated to a non-eligible plan, his/ her Shop & Ship subscription will remain valid until the end of the 12-month subscription period from the redemption date.
8. What will happen if my number got suspended or disconnected?
If your number is suspended or disconnected you will not be able to enjoy the free Shop & Ship subscription any more.
9. Is there any age limit to become a Shop &Ship member?
You need to be over 18 years old.
10. What do I do if I cannot access Shop & Ship section on My Vodafone App or I'm unable to use the voucher code?
Please call us at 111 anytime.
11. What will happen if I lose the voucher code?
Simply go to My Vodafone app under My Lifestyle benefits and click on Shop & Ship and you can see the discount voucher.
12. Who shall I contact if I have a complaint against Shop & Ship?
Please reach Shop and ship directly by calling 44200100.
13. The Shop & Ship members need to comply with the Shop & Ship Terms and Conditions
1. What is the new Partnership?
The Go Red and Qatar Airways Privilege Club have partnered to offer all Red Customers an opportunity to earn fixed monthly Qmiles based on their RED plan value.
2. How does it work? How I can participate?
If you are on the eligible Red plans below then all you need to do is to register your Qatar Airways Privilege Club membership number with Vodafone by visiting any of our stores. Or call our call centre and you will start earning Qmiles 30 days after payment of your Vodafone bill. It’s that simple!
3. Who can enrol?
The programme is available for customers on the following Red Plans:
|Business||Business RED 250|
|Business RED 350|
|Business RED 500|
|Business RED 750|
|Business RED VIP|
4. How many Qmiles will I get every month?
You will earn Qmiles based on your plan value as follows:
|Business||Business RED 250||45|
|Business RED 350||60|
|Business RED 500||100|
|Business RED 750||190|
|Business RED VIP||335|
5. What if I’m not a Privilege Club member?
You can simply sign up and register for your Qatar Airways Privilege Club account by clicking here https://www.qatarairways.com/en/Privilege-Club/join-now.html
6. Can business customers enrol?Yes, the following business plans can participate:
- Business Red 250
- Business Red 350
- Business Red 500
- Business Red 750
- Business Red VIP
7. What happens if I join Vodafone Qmiles in the middle of a billing cycle?
Qmiles are calculated on monthly basis. If you join the programme in the middle of the bill cycle you will earn Qmiles based on your full plan value.
8. What happens if my line is suspended?
Your number must be active to enjoy earning Qmiles. For e.g. your number got barred in January and you paid for January and February together and unbarred your number. In that case you will only earn Qmiles for the month of February.
9. What will happen if I cancel my Vodafone number?
You will still keep your existing Qmiles and Privilege Club membership account, but you will not accumulate any more Qmiles from Vodafone.
10. How long will it take for the Qmiles to be credited to my Qatar Airways account?
Qmiles are generated once a month up to 30 days after payment of your bill.
11. Where can I get more information about Qatar Airways Privilege Club?
12. I gave the incorrect Privilege Club membership number by mistake?
Unfortunately, Vodafone cannot be responsible if you gave the incorrect Privilege Club membership number. You may however resubmit the correct one to start earning Qmiles. Please ensure you quote your correct membership number to be eligible for Qmiles.
13. I am on a discounted plan will I still earn Qmiles?
All eligible consumers with any existing discount over 10% are excluded from this Programme except Vodafone for All (50%) customers.
All eligible business customers with any discount (0-100%) cannot avail this Programme.
14. What will happen to my Vodafone points?
This Programme will replace the Vodafone Points for eligible consumer plans. The Vodafone points will remain valid 12 months.
1. What is Vodafone Easy Donations?
Vodafone Easy Donations is a new service that allow all Postpaid customers to make monthly recurring donations to your favourite charity through the ease of your mobile phone.
2. How can I activate Vodafone Easy Donations?
You can activate your monthly donation through the My Vodafone App. Or, if you prefer, visit your nearest Vodafone store or contact our customer care team who would be happy to support you.
3. How can I deactivate Vodafone Easy Donations?
If you decide to cancel this service, you can deactivate using the My Vodafone App or by visiting your nearest Vodafone store.
4. Which charities can I donate to?
Vodafone has partnered with two leading charities in Qatar and you can choose to donate to one or both through the Vodafone Easy Donations service:
- Qatar Charity: Omenyati امنياتي making the wishes of orphans come true in Qatar.
- Qatar Red Crescent: Urgent Relief Projects in Qatar & around the World.
5. Can anyone subscribe to Vodafone Charity Donations?
At this stage, monthly donations are only available for our Postpaid customers.