Vodafone offers various ways by which you can recharge your prepaid number. You can choose the one most convenient from the options below.
- Online recharge
- Using Recharge Cards available in Vodafone Stores, many Grocery Stores, Supermarkets or Hypermarkets (click here to know store locations).
- At the ATM machines (QNB, QIB and Doha Bank)
- Self Service Machines available at any Vodafone Store
- Through My Vodafone App
Recharge cards for Prepaid customers
You can recharge your Prepaid number the following ways using Recharge Cards:
- You can dial 111 from your mobile phone. Listen to the instructions and then enter the unique number that is printed on your Recharge card
- Or you can dial *127*, followed by the unique number that is printed on your Recharge card and then press call
- If you want to choose Flex instead of Credit/Data (Selected Cards - QR55, QR100, Internet 60, Internet 100), dial *777* followed by the unique number that is printed on your Recharge card and then press call
- Scratch Cards can be activated by dialling *100# and choose " Activate scratch card" . You will then be asked to enter the scratch card number. If the scratch card’s number is valid, then the balance will be applied to your account.
Payment of Bill Via Recharge cards for Postpaid customers
Postpaid customers can make bill payments via recharge cards. Simply follow the below steps:
Step 1: Dial *100#
Step 2: Select "My Account"
Step 3: Select "Plan and Bill"
Step 4: Select "Pay by Recharge Card"
Step 5: Enter the x digit credit recharge card code in the available screen.
You can pay your bill using Recharge Cards.