The Vodafone AmanTECH Parents’ Guide:
Our brand new parents’ guide, specifically created for Digital Parents in Qatar, covers topics such as:
- Social networking
- Sharing photos safely
- Parental controls
- A parents’ guide to digital jargon
The Digital Parenting magazine…
In partnership with The Parent Zone, a UK-based organisation committed to making the internet work for families, Vodafone has produced a series for magazines specifically for Digital Parents (in English only).
Digital Parenting Issue 4 (September 2015):
- How is the internet affecting your child’s mental health?
- Top apps for under 10s
- Take a tech break
Digital Parenting Issue 3 (July 2013):
- The modern family - staying safe and having fun the digital world
- Advice on in-app purchases and more
- Why you should think twice before sending a risky selfie
Digital Parenting Issue 2 (September 2012):
- Expert views - why are age ratings so important?
- ‘How to’ - search safely on Google
- Toddlers and tech
Digital Parenting Issue 1 (November 2010):
- Feeling baffled by your child’s digital world? Help is at hand!
- ‘How to’ guides… Facebook, Google, Microsoft and Vodafone
- Real life stories
Parental controls and privacy settings
Most social networks and digital technologies have built in Parental Controls and security settings. Use the links below to find out more.
Smartphones and tablets
Movies and Videos