1. Each Extra and its value is valid until the end of each bill cycle, and any unused value will be expired at the end of the bill cycle.
2. When deactivating any Extra, you will lose the remaining the Extra value.
3. You can add as many Extras on the same plan as you desire; however you cannot add the same extra more than once on the same plan in the bill cycle.
4. All Extras recur automatically each bill cycle and recurrence will only be stopped when requested.
5. All included value in Extras are for local use only, except for Vodafone Passport and International Key. Any usage in excess of the included value will be charged at standard prices.
* Unlimited benefit is offered for reasonable use only. Excessive use of the service beyond that which is used for normal consumer service and which, as a result has the potential to negatively impact the quality of service available to other subscribers, may result in the suspension of the benefit. All ‘Unlimited’ data Plans/Add Ons (Products) are subject to a ‘Fair Usage Policy’. Customers subscribing to the Unlimited Data Products will have a reduced maximum speed of 1Mbps on reaching data usage of 1TB within their bill cycle. The reduced speed i.e. throttling will be removed once the subscriber reaches the renewal date or bill cycle.