Augmented Reality App
1. The Vodafone AR App ("App") is available via a mobile application to mobile customers (“You”). Vodafone Qatar grants You non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the App on one device that You own or control for personal non-commercial use only.
2. By downloading or using the App, these terms will automatically apply to You. Please read them carefully before using the App. Vodafone Qatar is offering this App to use for your own personal use, but You should be aware that You cannot send it on to anyone else, and you’re not allowed to copy, or modify the App, any part of the App, or our trademarks in any way.
3. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the App and You also shouldn’t try to translate the App into other languages, or make derivative versions. The App itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, belong to Vodafone Qatar.
4. Vodafone Qatar is committed to ensuring that the App is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, Vodafone Qatar reserves the right to make changes to the App or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. Vodafone Qatar will never charge You for the App or its services without making it clear exactly what You are paying for.
5. The App is provided to You “as is”, without support or maintenance. Neither Vodafone Qatar nor our licensors warrant that the App will meet your requirements or that the operation of the App will be uninterrupted or error free. To the extent permitted by law, we, and our licensors, disclaim and exclude all warranties, representations, conditions and other terms of any kind, express or implied.
6. At some point Vodafone Qatar may wish to update the App. The App is currently available on Android and iOS – the requirements for both systems (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the App to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if You want to keep using the App.
7. Vodafone Qatar may also wish to stop providing the App, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to You. Unless Vodafone Qatar tells You otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to You in these terms will end; (b) You must stop using the App, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
9. Vodafone Qatar can change these terms and conditions from time to time, by publishing the changed terms and conditions on our website