Vodafone has been continuously making improvements on its network. Money Back Promise is our way of letting you know that we are so confident in our network that if you are not happy with Vodafone for any reason, you can claim your money back within 30 days of your Vodafone line activation.
You will be eligible to claim your money back if you fulfill the following requirements:
If you are not
happy with the service, return your new line within 30 days activation and you
can get your money back in cash based on following rules:
- For your new Postpaid line, you are only
eligible to claim back:
plan’s monthly fee up to a maximum of QR 250
Postpaid connection fee of QR 50
- For your switched number to Vodafone Prepaid,
you are eligible to claim back the value of your first 3 recharges up to a
maximum total value of QR 100
- You can only claim money back once on your
- You will have to make full payment of your bill
and receive the cash back in 7 days from the date of your request to claim
*Terms and conditions apply
Vodafone has been continuously making improvements on its network over the past few months. This Offer is our way of letting you know that we are so confident in our network that if you are not satisfied with Vodafone for any reason, you will be entitled to claim back one month’s subscription fee up to the value of QR 250 (Two Hundred and fifty Qatari Riyals) within 30 days of activation.
The following are eligible Customers:
- do not have an active Vodafone mobile line;
- are not a previous Vodafone customer with any active mobile voice line within 90 days prior of the line activation date;
- do not have any outstanding dues owed to Vodafone whatsoever;
- have not ever previously availed of the Offer of Vodafone’s Money Back Promise offer;
- hold and present a valid Qatari ID or Commercial Registration;
- the offer excludes customers joining the Leaders Postpaid Plan or any reimbursement customers of an SME.
- The Offer is limited to one month’s worth of postpaid subscription value up to a maximum value of QR 250 only. For any plans with a subscription fee higher than QR 250, only QR 250 will be entitled to be claimed and adjusted to the Eligible Customer’s bill.
- This Offer excludes all add on’s such as extras and any other additional benefits.
This is a limited time offer starting from 2nd of January 2017.
- The Eligible Customer can contact their account manager or call 110 for adjustment request.
- If the Eligible Customer requests disconnection before the bill is issued, the prorated amount will be adjusted accordingly dependent on the postpaid plans subscription fee up to a maximum of 250 QAR on the eligible Customer’s bill and the line will get disconnected.
- If the Eligible Customer requests a disconnection within the 30 day period from the activation date on their mobile voice line which is after the first bill is issued, the prorated amount and the plan price up to a value of 250QAR will be adjusted on the Eligible Customer’s bill and the line will be disconnected in accordance with the Offer terms and conditions.
How do enterprise companies eligible for the Offer claim any adjustments?
- If an enterprise customer entitled to the Offer disconnects all the lines for the whole account, it will be required to pay any outstanding balance if applicable before being entitled to any bill adjustment.
- If an enterprise customer requests to disconnect partial numbers that are eligible for the Offer, the adjustment will be made accordingly to the individual bill, E.g. Red VIP 1100-250 =QAR850 and disconnection will be immediate.
- Up to 10 lines for a Company Post Paid account
- One (1) line for each reimbursement Eligible Customer
- An Eligible Customer is only permitted to avail of the Offer once.
It is a free, one time only Offer subject to terms and conditions
- Vodafone’s all new network is now faster than ever and provides coverage all across Qatar. The Offer is currently only available for customers who have never tried the Vodafone network before.
- In case you are facing any issues with our network, please speak to us and we will do our best to resolve them.
- All existing Vodafone Postpaid customers are not entitled to the Offer
- Customer who migrate from a Vodafone Postpaid plan to a Prepaid plan
- Existing and new Home Broadband customers
- Prepaid customers
- Customers who are already using any Vodafone mobile line
- All existing & new Mobile Broadband customers
- Customers who have availed of the Money Back Promise Offer previously
- Customers who do not hold a valid Qatari ID or CR
- Must not have availed of the Offer previously
- The inactive date of any existing line to be older than 90 days.
- Customer must not have any outstanding dues
No, the customer will not have to report anything and they will be entitled to the adjustment as long as they meet all the requirements of the Offer. However Vodafone would be happy to receive your feedback.
The Offer is only applicable if you return the Vodafone mobile voice line within 30 days of your line activation date. After 30 days have passed, the standard Postpaid terms & conditions apply including the standard minimum service period requirements.
No, you will not have to pay the minimum service period charges provided you return your Vodafone voice line within 30 days of activation and you meet all the Offer requirements,