Vodafone Postpaid is the new way to pay for your
mobile usage on a monthly basis upon receiving a bill.
price of your Plan is paid each month in advance, and any additional usage is
reflected on your next monthly bill.
1. Red Plans:
Learn more about our Red Plans
2. Super Saver Plans:
Five connections can be activated under the same
Qatari ID with a valid Resident Visa or Business Visa.
- Online- Direct Debit
- Doha Bank ATM / Doha Bank Online payment
- Credit Recharge Cards
- Vodafone Retail Stores
- Self Service Machines
- Online with Visa and Mastercard here- Auto payment by direct debit or credit card.- At Doha Bank branches, ATMs and through Doha Bank Internet Banking. - By calling 122 & using your credit card to pay following the voice instructions.- At any Vodafone Retail Store - Via scartch cards.
Check out all the details about all the payment methods
If your Postpaid bill
has not been paid after ninety (90) days from the Bill Issue Date, we will automatically deduct the amount due using
the credit card you have provided. However, you will receive an SMS notification
before taking such action. Check out the Postpaid Terms and Conditions
Direct debit is a hassle-free way to pay your mobile bill. Once set up, the full amount outstanding will be paid out of your account automatically. To register for direct debit payment visit any Vodafone Retail Store and fill out the direct debit form.The accepted banks for Direct Debit are QNB, CBQ and Doha Bank.
Yes. We have many Mobile Broadband plans to pick from.
See this page for more details.
• We will set a credit limit for the charges incurred on your account (this includes charges for your Primary and Additional Connections).
• You may request to increase the default credit limit by either paying a deposit or providing your credit card details.
• If you provide us with your credit card details for the purposes of increasing your credit limit, you agree that we may use your credit card details to recover any amounts on your account which remain unpaid 90 days or more after your Bill Issue Date. We will contact you by SMS to inform you before we take any such action.
• If you reach or exceed your credit limit, your account (including all Primary and Additional Connections) will be blocked. The block will be removed upon settling all or part of the outstanding amounts.
• Should the billed amount exceed the set credit limit due, you are still obliged to pay the full amount due for all charges incurred.
Consumer Credit Limit Information
should agree their Credit Limit with Vodafone when they sign their initial
contract for postpaid services. A customer should not be able to spend more
money than their Credit Limit. However due to technical issues Vodafone may apply
Credit Limits in different ways depending on the type of service used and
whether that service is being used in Qatar or abroad. This Credit Limit can be
changed by contacting Vodafone, in accordance with the requirements of Vodafone.
By paying a deposit equal to the amount of the
An SMS bill is sent one day after your billing date (either the 2nd or 16th of the month). Ebills are also sent on the 2nd or 16th of the month. Paper bills are delivered within 14 days.
Payment of the outstanding amount is due within 30 days.
One simple rate of 75Dhs for all calling,
messaging and internet when you travel to 25 countries. (75Dhs per minute,
per SMS and per MB).
The included countries are: Saudi Arabia, UAE, UK,U.S.A, France, India, Egypt, Germany, Turkey, Italy, Australia, Spain, New Zealand, Netherlands, Greece, South Africa, Ireland, Ghana, Romania, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary, Iceland, Albania and Malta.
Vodafone Passport can be added on top of Red Plans for QR 20/month
1GB local data plus the BlackBerry® Monthly service for QR 49/month.
- To be over 18 years old- Valid Qatari ID with a valid Resident Visa.- Expat
customers without credit cards are requested to pay QR 100 upfront, which will
be deducted from the first bill.
Yes, QR 50 will be charged
if you migrate from Postpaid to Prepaid.
Until the end of each billing cycle, which
occurs once per month.
The default bill format is an Itemized Ebill that is sent to your email address. For QR 5 per month, you can also request a paper bill to be sent out to you.
Call 122 from your mobile, or +97470201122 when
The Summarized Bill displays all of the monthly charges including line rental, Extras, Bonus information and the out-of-bundle charges.
The Detailed Bill includes all the Summarized Bill information plus a break-down of the calls, SMS and data usage for each mobile number.
You can choose from Arabic or English.
It is the day of the month when your bill is
calculated and the value of your plan is renewed. This cycle lasts for one
One calendar month.
Yes, partial payment is possible. If the line is
disconnected, 80% of the outstanding bill is required to be paid to use your
Yes, you can do this at any Vodafone Retail Store.
The price for the Extra is added on top of the
subscription price each month until you ask for it to be stopped.
Extras are paid Add-ons that offer additional value.
They can be purchased on top of your
The minimum commitment period for Postpaid is three months (“Minimum Subscription Period”). If you cancel the service before then, you will need to pay the remaining charges for the three months of your chosen monthly Postpaid Plan, plus any promotional discounts given during this period, and any outstanding unbilled charges. For more information see our General Terms and Conditions
“For Life” means the life of the contract signed by you and Vodafone
under this offer. As long as you maintain your current Plan by paying your
bills on time, you will continue to enjoy the “For life” benefit. However,
should you switch your number, change; transfer or cancel or downgrade your
current plan, you will lose the benefit of “For life” under your Plan. “For
Life” is a personal benefit and is not transferable to friends or family.
It expires at the end of the billing cycle.