Love it or your money-back!
Switch to our all-new network - love it or your money-back!
Vodafone has been continuously making improvements on its network over the past few months. Money Back Promise is our way of letting you know that we are so confident in our network that if you are not happy with Vodafone for any reason, you can claim your money back within 30 days of your Vodafone line activation.
How are you eligible?
You will be eligible to claim your money back if you fulfill the following requirements:
How do you claim your money back?
If you are not happy with the service, return your new line within 30 days activation and you can get your money back in the form of a bill adjustment based on following rules:
- For your new Postpaid line, you are only eligible to claim back your plan's monthly fee up to a maximum of QR 225
- You can only claim money back once on your Qatar ID & Commercial Registration ID
Frequently asked questions
What is the Try and Buy Offer?
Vodafone has been continuously making improvements on its network over the past few months. Try and Buy is our way of letting you know that we are so confident in our network that if you are not satisfied with Vodafone for any reason, you will be entitled to one month’s subscription fee up to the value of QR 225 (Two Hundred and Twenty Five Qatari Riyals) within 30 days of activation.
Who is an eligible customer?
The following customers are eligible (“Eligible Customer”):
- not have an activate Vodafone mobile line
- not be a previous Vodafone customer with any activate mobile voice line within 90 days of the line activation date
- not have any outstanding dues owed to Vodafone whatsoever
- not ever previously availed of the offer of Vodafone’s Money Back Promise offer
- hold and present a valid Qatari ID or Commercial Registration
- the offer excludes customers joining the Leaders Postpaid Plan or any reimbursement customers of an SME
What is the eligible adjustment amount?
- One month’s worth of postpaid subscription up to a maximum value of QR 225. For plans with subscription higher than QR 225, only QR 225 will be adjusted to the bill.
- This offer excludes all add on’s such as Extras and any other additional benefits.
What is the promotion duration?
This is a limited time promotion starting from 4th November 2015.
How do Eligible Customers claim their adjustment?
- The customer can contact their account manager or call 110 for adjustment request.
- If the Eligible Customer requests disconnection before the bill is issued, the prorated amount will be adjusted up to 225QAR on the customer’s bill and the line will get disconnected.
- If the Eligible Customer requests a disconnection on their mobile voice line after the first bill is issued, the prorated amount and the plan price up to 225QAR will be adjusted on the customer’s bill and the line will be disconnected.
- If a company Eligible Customer disconnects all the lines for the whole account, the customer is required to pay any outstanding balance if applicable before being entitled to any bill adjustment.
- If a company Eligible Customer requests to disconnect partial numbers that are eligible for the Try and Buy offer, the adjustment will be made accordingly to the customer’s bill, E.g. Red VIP 1100-225 =QAR875 and disconnection will be performed on the spot.
What is the maximum number of mobile lines that a customer may activate under the Money Back Promise?
- Up to 10 lines for a Company paid account
- One (1) line for each reimbursement employee customer
- An eligible customer is only permitted to avail of the Try and Buy offer once.
Do I need to pay to participate to the offer?
It is a free, one time only, offer.
I am an existing customer, can I participate in the offer?
- Vodafone’s all new network is now faster than ever and provides coverage all across Qatar. Vodafone Try and Buy offer is currently only available for customers who have never tried the Vodafone network before or only tried it before our recent network upgrade.
- In case you are facing any issues with our network, please speak to us and we will do our best to resolve them.
Who is not eligible for the Try and Buy offer?
- All existing Vodafone Postpaid customers are not included in the offer
- Customer who migrate from Postpaid to Prepaid
- Existing and new Home Broadband customers
- Prepaid customers
- Customers who are already using any Vodafone mobile line
- All existing & new Mobile Broadband customers
- Customers who have availed of the Money Back Promise
- Customers who do not have a valid Qatari ID or CR
- Must not have availed of Try and Buy already
- The inactive date of any existing line to be older than 90 days
- Must not have any outstanding dues
Does an Eligible Customer have to report any issue to claim their adjustment?
No, the customer will not have to report anything and they will be entitled to the adjustment as long as they meet all the conditions of the offer. However Vodafone will be happy to know your feedback.
What if the 30 days from line activation have passed?
The Try and Buy offer is only applicable if you return the Vodafone mobile voice line within 30 days of your line activation. After 30 days have passed, the standard Postpaid terms & conditions apply that relate to the minimum service period requirements.
If I claim my adjustment do I still have to pay the minimum service period charges?
No, you will not have to pay the minimum service period charges provided its within 30 days of activation.
- What is the Try and Buy Offer?