Real time two-way video calling on your Vodafone Qatar mobile has gone global. International Video calls are just QR 1.80 per minute and Local video calls are just QR 0.49 per minute (the price of a phone call!).
Video Calling is just as easy as a regular voice call, but it uses the camera on your phone to let you see the person while you talk to them. Whether you’re at a football match, out shopping or at a music event, you’re just a few clicks away from a face-to-face conversation.
These are the countries which can accept video calls from Vodafone Qatar. The person taking the call will need to be on one of the networks listed and also be using a video calling capable phone.
|Country||Networks with compatible video calling|
Whether it’s sharing a moment with a friend, getting shopping advice before you buy, or saying goodnight to the family back home – making a video call is easy!
- Select the person or enter the number you want to call
- Just enter '+' or '00', followed by the country code, the mobile network code [minus the first zero] and then the mobile number
- Press the dedicated video calling button (image of head and shoulders) OR select 'Options' then ‘Video call’.
Note: Before you make a video-call, you should check:
- You have 3G coverage on your mobile handset
- The person you are calling has video calling capable handset