World of Prizes 5
1. The “World of Prizes” (“Competition”) is an SMS based Competition.
2. All Vodafone Postpaid and Prepaid mobile customers in Qatar who are 18 years and residents of Qatar are eligible to participate in the Competition in accordance with the below:
(i) Free Subscribers – Subscribers can opt in by sending a SMS to the short code “98895” to be a free participant (“Free Participant”) and enjoy the Competition free of charge and the prizes for the free draws
(ii) Premium Subscriber – Subscribers in addition to the participation in the free draws can also opt in by sending an SMS to the short code 98895 with specific Keywords (e.g. YES or OK) or through digital marketing channels for the Premium Subscription (“Premium Participant”) for a daily cost of QR 5 (“Charge”).,
(together “the Subscriber”)
3. Free Participants shall receive the following benefits:
- Answer up to 5 questions daily;
- eligible to participate in draw for QR 50,000 (“Final Cash Draw”)
4. Premium Participants shall receive the following benefits:
- Answer up to 10 trivia-questions daily;
- Rewards of up to 100 (hundred) additional points;
- a chance to participate in the Premium monthly draw for QAR 100,000 (“Premium Monthly Draw”) and the final draw for QR 500,000 (“Premium Final Draw”)
- eligible to enter into the Premium Monthly Draw using points earned throughout the Competition; and
- Receive 10 local minutes valid for 1 day (per each successful charge).
5.Subscribers can opt out by sending a free SMS with the keyword “STOP” to  anytime.
6. Subscribers can change their subscription to Premium in the Competition at any time by sending an SMS to the short code  with a specific Keyword – “VIP” and will be charged the Premium rate for the rest of Competition Period unless they opt out.
7. All questions and answers shall be decided at the sole discretion of Vodafone and in the event there is any dispute regarding any answer to a question Vodafone’s decision shall be final and binding.
8. For every correct answer, a Subscriber will receive at least 20 points or more. For every incorrect or invalid answer the Subscriber will receive 10 points.
9. Premium Participant Subscribers will be charged by Vodafone at a rate of QR5.0/day.
10. Vodafone may in its sole discretion determine the Charge.
11. If a Premium Participant does not have sufficient credit to receive the Subscription SMS at least once in any given week, they will not be able to participate in the Premium Monthly Draw.
12. Prizes will be awarded to the winners based on a randomly selected draw of all eligible entries by Subscribers.
13. Free Participants are eligible to participate in the Final Cash Draw only and will not be eligible to participate in any of the Premium draws whatsoever.
14. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, cannot be exchanged for other prizes and may not be transferred.
15. Prizes will be delivered within 30 days from the end of the Competition Period by any third party appointment by Vodafone, at a time and a place that will be made known to the winner within the timescales determined by Vodafone.
16. A Subscriber may win only one prize per type (Free or Premium). This means that a Premium Participant is eligible to win only one Premium Monthly Draw prize and/or the Final Cash Draw prize. Any expenses not explicitly indicated as part of the prize, including but not limited to insurance, travel expenses, accommodation, license fees or taxes, are the responsibility of the winner.
17. Vodafone’s Directors, employees, partners, contest suppliers or agents and or consultants are excluded from this Competition as well as their spouse, parent, children, siblings, business partner or associates. Vodafone customers in “Black List” and “VIP List” are also excluded.
18. Vodafone reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each Subscriber and shall be entitled to disqualify any Subscriber or any winner who Vodafone believes in its sole discretion does not meet the eligibility criteria or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
19. Every winner will be contacted by Vodafone on the mobile phone number the Subscriber used to participate in the Competition. Vodafone will attempt to contact the winner over a period of 2 days between the hours of 9am and 8pm. If the winner cannot be contacted, they will be disqualified and shall forfeit the prize.
20. The winner is required to provide proof of, ID, eligibility and sign a prize acceptance form (as requested by Vodafone) before a prize can be claimed or collected. If the winner fails to provide the required identification and sufficient proof of eligibility they will be disqualified and shall forfeit the prize.
21. If the winner has any outstanding debts owing Vodafone they need to be settled in full within 3 days from being contacted by Vodafone. If outstanding debts are not settled in full, the winner will forfeit the prize.
22. If a winner fails to redeem their prize within 2 weeks from the date they were contacted they will forfeit the prize and a runner up will be selected to claim the prize.
23. If the winner and all runner-ups forfeit any prize, the prize shall be deemed unclaimed and shall remain the property of Vodafone.
24. Subscribers are not allowed to use machines that send automatically SMS messages or automate/facilitate for the answer process or any other alternative of sending SMS messages, other than the mobile phone such as any GSM modems attached to a computer or mobile phones attached to a computer. Vodafone has the right to disqualify any Subscriber under suspicion of breaking this term.
25. By participating in the Competition, the Subscribers agree that personal data which they supply shall be used and processed by Vodafone for the purposes of the Competition and also for the purpose of publicity surrounding the Competition.