Vodafone for All - Power to people with disabilities
1. All customers who are registered and hold a valid special needs card (“Card”) from the Qatar Society for the Rehabilitation of Special Needs (QSRSN) or from the General Retirement and Social Insurance Authority (“Eligible Customer”) entitled to the following offer (“The Offer”).
2. 50% discount on Red M, L, XL and Red Qatari Plans as mentioned here
3.The Eligible Customer will also be entitled to a 10% discount on a mobile phone handset (“Handset Discount”) as long as no other discount enrolled for the same handset. The Handset Discount can be redeemed at any Vodafone store subject to availability and shall not apply to handsets that are already discounted under any promotion.
4. The Eligible Customer is only entitled to the Handset Discount once every six months and must be a member of a Plan at the time of purchase. The Eligible Customer must visit a Vodafone Store to claim the Handset Discount and the Handset Discount cannot be used by any family member or third party whatsoever.
5. If the Eligible Customer cannot physically attend the Vodafone store to purchase the Plan he can authorise a family member (by completing Vodafone letter of authorisation, and upon presentation of the nominated person’s Qatari ID) to act on his behalf.
6. Services not listed in the table above will not be included in any Plan.
7. Plan is non-transferrable and cannot be combined with any other Vodafone discounts or exchanged for cash.
8. Supplier standard warranty provisions shall apply to all Handset Discounts.
9. Vodafone standard refund and exchange policies shall apply.