• As a part of the Vodafone #Footballfever campaign, all Vodafone customers who choose their favorite team through My Vodafone App from 14 June 2018 to 15 July 2018 and subscribe for #FootballFever Promotion will receive 1GB data for each day the chosen team plays (the “Promotion”).
• Subscription charges for the Promotion is 5 Qatari Riyals, e.g: If the customer chooses the favorite team e.g. Germany and subscribes to the Promotion, the customer will get 1GB data on 17th June, 23rd June and 27th June 2018. If the team plays further matches, then customer gets 1GB on those days as well.
• The 1 GB data will be credited to the customer’s account by 9.30 am and will be valid until midnight of the match day.
• Customers will benefit from the Promotion from the next day match and not from the subscription day. By way of example, if customers subscribe on the day the chosen team is playing, customer will receive the promotion on the next match day of the chosen team.
• Customers will be notified when the 1GB data is added to their account through SMS.
• The 1GB data will be consumed before other data allowances and any unused data will be forfeited at midnight of each match day.
• Customers are allowed to subscribe only once for the Promotion.
• Customers can choose their favorite team only once and changes are not allowed later.
• Prepaid, Postpaid and My Vodafone App terms and conditions apply.
Predict and Win
• As a part of the Vodafone #FootballFever campaign, all Vodafone customers have the option to participate through my Vodafone app in the “predict and stand a chance to win” competition from 14 June to 15 July 2018 (the “Competition”).
• To enter the Competition customers must choose their leader board name on My Vodafone App, #FootballFever tab before the start of every match and predict the match winner on a daily basis through the predictor platform.
• Once the match starts the predictor platform will be locked.
• For every correct prediction the player gets points which is tracked through the leaderboard.
• Players with the most correct predictions will be ranked highest.
5th Position – 1 GB data valid for 7 days.
• At the end of the Tournament, the player with the highest amounts of points will get unlimited data valid for one month. The fair Usage Policy applicable is 500GB
• In case multiple players have the same amounts of points, players with the least incorrect predictions are ranked higher.
• In case multiple players are still tied after checking for least incorrect predictions, all the tied players eligible for prizes will be rewarded.
• Prepaid, postpaid, My Vodafone app and competition general terms and conditions apply.
Qatar’s Greatest Fan (“Competition”) Competition Terms and Conditions
• By entering this Competition, you agree you have read and accept these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to verify any entry and may refuse to award prizes where we have reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. You can access these terms and conditions at any time during the competition at [insert url].
• The Competition commences on 10 June 2018 and closes on 15 July 2018 (“Competition Period”).
• You may enter this Competition only if you are a resident of Qatar and 18 years old or older at the time of entry.
• Customers will play a Series of daily quizzes and trivia to the test the football IQ.
• To win the competition prize of a Samsung S9+ and Samsung Gear S3 entrants must provide a valid Qatari ID and have the highest score on the leader board by midnight on 15 July, 2018.
• The winner will receive a phone call from a Vodafone representative with instructions on how to collect their prize. They will also be required to sign a prize acceptance form.
• You are not eligible to enter this Competition if you, or a member of your immediate family (which means parents, children, and siblings or spouse), are an employee, contractor or sub-contractor of Vodafone or any of its advertising or promotion agencies.
• Only one entry will be considered per QID. Joint submissions will not be accepted.
• You give Vodafone the right to use your name and your picture for the sole purpose of identifying you as the winner of the Competition and for publicity purpose without any payment to you.
• Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
• The Prize cannot be exchanged and cannot be redeemed by you for cash.
• Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their Prize.
• Vodafone’s reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these terms and conditions from time to time. In the event that we do so, the most up to date terms and conditions will be at the website [insert URL]. In the event of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on our website, the website terms and conditions will apply.