Secured connection for your organization!
Use private mobile data connections for added security in your organisation
What is Dedicated APN used for?
- ✔ Dedicated APNs are usually used by corporate organisations that need to collect sensitive customer and operational data from the field and then transfer the data back to a head office network.
- ✔ Corporate organisations can link their geographically remote offices in one common network using a Dedicated APN for basic connectivity for remote locations and for facilitating the information flow between them and the head office by optimizing the business processes.
- ✔ Even if you have IP VPN, you can use Dedicated APN as a backup solution for critical locations.
- ✔ As a corporate organisation, you need a secure environment for your M2M applications. A Dedicated APN is, therefore, a suitable solution for you.
Key Benefits of Dedicated APN
- ✔ Security: Subscribers that are connected via a Dedicated APN are only visible to other devices on the APN.
- ✔ Configurability: A Dedicated APN offers customers the ability to configure various settings such as IP address ranges, static or dynamic addressing and authentication techniques.
- ✔ Cost Effectiveness: APN offers a cost effective mobile VPN solution due to the ability to aggregate usage as well as competitive data pricing.
- ✔ National Coverage: Vodafone’s extensive mobile coverage and network reliability means that mobile users will have fast and secure access across the country.
- ✔ Global Coverage: Vodafone’s extensive global network offers APN user access to their VPN across the globe.
- ✔ Complementary Products: These include Corporate internet, IP VPN and access solutions (fiber and microwave). Our extensive product range allows Vodafone to provide a one-stop shop to our customers to provide a complete end-to-end service
- ✔ Perfect for M2M:You can also use a Dedicated APN for M2M (Machine to Machine) applications - such as collecting data from handheld devices, streaming video from mobile cameras and sending job schedules to people on the road.
- ✔ Design Support: Our Vodafone Enterprise Sales Team includes dedicated Solutions Specialists to advise and assist customers with a complete solution design.
|APN Type||Access Point Name is the point where a mobile device can enter an IP network.|
|IP Allocation Method||Dynamic or Static.|
|Traffic Access Type||IPsec (over public Internet) or IP VPN (over MPLS).|
|Data Bundles||Different types of data bundles depending on customer needs (Standard or Customized).|
How to get it?
Contact your Account Manager, call Vodafone Business Care on 110 or