Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Vodafone’s range of enterprise products now have the ability to be covered with three different SLA products. With your business-critical applications running over your telecoms infrastructure, in today’s uncertain environment, it is imperative that you have peace of mind knowing that you are backed up by SLAs to keep your business running.
Vodafone has three SLAs options to choose from, each designed to suit your unique business requirement.
The key benefits of having an SLA for your Vodafone service are:
- End-to-End Availability : Vodafone will guarantee that your service will meet an availability percentage throughout the month. We stand behind our service, so you can watch over your business.
- Target repair time : A target repair time means that if for whatever reason your service goes offline, then you will be at the head of the queue to have it restored.
- Keeping you informed : Throughout the process, Vodafone customer care will keep you informed as to the progress of the fault so can manage your business accordingly.
- Service credits : And if we do not meet our targets, service credits are built into the service.
The Vodafone enterprise fixed services covered by our SLA are as follows:
- Corporate Voice
- Corporate Internet
- IP-VPN MPLS
- Leased Lines
|Business Standard||Business Enhanced||Business Premium*|
|Monthly Recurring Price1||5.00%||15.00%||25.00%|
|KCI (Keep Customer informed)||6 hours||90 min.||60 min.|
|MTTR2 within Doha city limits for P1 tickets||16 hours||8 hours||4 hours|
|MTTR outside Doha city limits for P1 tickets||24 hours||12 hours||8 hours|
|End-to-End monthly Service Availability||99.2.%||99.5%||99.5%|
* Dual access is a prerequisite to avail of a Premium SLA.
1 Price is the percentage of the applicable Monthly Recurring Charge for the respective fixed service
2 MTTR is Mean Time to Restore during any given month